B.Y.E. B.Y.E.

I r in love with you

I really love the idea of it and there were so many deaths to look back on i really like it.

Jingle Bells Jingle Bells

<3 <3 you made me lmao

great job really loved the faces. very enoyable

TeamXHawk responds:

Thanks a lot! ^_^

The Kickman Collab 3 The Kickman Collab 3

lmfao!

whats that song at the end its funny as hellz "we got the biggest balls of them all!"

Crazy Stick figures 1 Crazy Stick figures 1

ughhh

super random and not really that funny but i enjoyed it

Omegis 2 Omegis 2

whoa

Crazy good man. looks like it took you some time to make this cant wait till omegis 3 comes out. so good. cheack out my stick anims. thanks alot and keep up the great work.

Random Stick Figures Random Stick Figures

good just.......

1. you need a preloder
2.a ply button
3.dont make it loop
4.good job on having fun
i swear, when you say ha i was having fun people still want to score low cuz they think flash should have a concept and good art and a whole lotta shyt that i dont feel like typing just have FUN that is want flash is about to have fun and enjoy it.

alcaknight responds:

Thanks. I appreciate it. I got much better. :D

Random Sprite Movie 2 Random Sprite Movie 2

super random!!!!!

i gave it a 7 cuz it had clean sprite work and o like random stuff. good job

Stick Animation Tutorial Stick Animation Tutorial

uhhhhhhh......

uhh ok i was lookin at the basic stick design and i was like ok. but then i saw the advance and im thinking its guna be good but all you did was add hair..... BAD HAIR! do you should recap on your skills and check out some tutorials of your own. i give you a 3 for trying.

Corporate Assassin 2 Corporate Assassin 2

uhh hahaha

umm yea i thought this was like a game. im jus like wats wit the long cut scene then ended and no game so im jus like wha????? but i just it was a movie well great job hahaha.

Jc - mania Jc - mania

nice

keep doin yo thang great job